Nobody likes rules, however, to keep everyone safe on the water and to abide by some guidelines set by our partner sites there are some policies that we follow.
- Pre-registration is a must! This ensures we have all the right equipment for all participants. We’d hate for you to show up at a site and not have a board for you.
- You have the option to either wear a PFD (Personal Flotation Device) or secure it under the tie down of your board. All children under the age of 14 must wear a PFD for the duration of the time on the water.
- We begin and end each paddle kneeling or sitting, its best to get your body low when you are 20 feet or less away from the shore.
- We must have a signed waiver prior to your participation in a class. You will receive a link to sign a waiver in your confirmation email or you can complete it here.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your class or paddle begins.
- LNT: Leave No Trace; We have designed our business as a way to responsibly enjoy the outdoors with minimal impact. Most notably: remove all trash, leave what you find, respect wildlife and other area visitors.